Wokiee - responsive Shopify theme user guide
- Sections in the home page - drag and drop
- Image autoresize to the same height
- Countdown timezone
- Google font
- Purchased promo section
- Catalogue mode
- Quick View
- Newsletter element using official Mailchimp service
- Newsletter element using default Shopify functionality
- Associating product options with image
- 4 levels drop-down menu
- Ajax filters
- 10 FILTER GROUPS for filter options
- Two designs of the product thumbnails
BEFORE YOU START TO WORK, WE RECOMMEND YOU TO LOOK AT THE SHOPIFY MANUAL:
- Installing a new theme
- General settings
- Create a page
- Customizing your theme
- Customizing checkout page
- Translating your theme into another language
DO NOT HAVE STORE YET?
Use these affiliate link to get free installation service. We are ready to process our theme installation after your regular payment to Shopify.
Free installation service includes:
- Theme installation
- Required app installation. Reviews, Wishlist, Compare. (Other apps may need an additional fee).
- Import demo settings
To install chosen Theme, please follow the instructions below:
- Upload the theme in your store Official Documentation
- Publish the theme
- Configure the global theme settings. *REQUIRED
UPLOAD AND PUBLISH THEME:
INSTALL PRESETS (SKINS) TO THEME WITH:
Some customers are faced with the problem of not properly setting up their stores. Therefore, we recommend that you pay attention to the settings below to simplify the work with your online store.
- Enabling your store to sell in multiple currencies. Official Shopify
- Configure currency. prebuild custom method
ENABLING YOUR STORE TO SELL IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES
- Configure currencies with shopify documentation Official documentation
- Click on the "Customize" button and open: Sections > Header
- Find or create tab Multiple сurrencies
Enable Show shopify multiple currencies
- Enable Show option Show shopify multiple currencies
- Config currencies name with options:
Show Currency symbol in the title,
Show Iso Code in the title,
Show full currency name
- Save page
CONFIGURE CURRENCY. PREBUILD CUSTOM METHOD
This is not an official currency conversion method for your store that comes from this site.
To enable this conversion, please follow the instructions below!
Insert the red code with the accuracy of each letter.
- From your Shopify admin panel you need to go to Settings > General
- Scroll down to the Store currency unit, select default currency and save preset. Set the default currency for your shop and click "SAVE"
In the Store Currency unit click the Change formatting button.
Click on the CURRENCY FORMATTING option and add the following red html code:
your currency *Do not change red texts
ADD NEW CURRENCY IN THEME. WORK WITH PREBUILD CUSTOM METHOD
Please be informed that you may add a new currency in the Header section
Go to the Online Store on your Admin Panel, go to the Themes section and click on the Customize button.
- On the top of the Customizer page, choose Section tool and click on the Header
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, click on the Add content button and choose the Multiple currencies option.
- On the Multiple Currencies page you need to fill in the Currency you wish to support field.
CONFIGURE PAYMENTS SYSTEM
- From your Shopify admin go to Settings / Payments
- Choose a payment gateway to accept payments for orders. The checkout page will works.
To enable account from your Shopify admin panel you need to:
- Open settings and choose “Checkout option”
- Find the block Customer accounts and select Accounts are optional
- Click save
Also for more information we recommend you to follow the link below:
ACCOUNTS - OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION
You may configure your shipping settings through the “Settings” page by choosing the “Shipping” option. To enable your shipping calculator we recommend you to configure your shipping rates with the help of the guide below:
Before you start please note:
- When your store has only one-way shipping - it will work in the standard mode;
- In case you have two or more ways of shipping - your store will have a “SHIPPING & HANDLING” message
To edit this message please follow the instructions below:
- Access the “Online Store” page, select the “Themes“ option and click on the drop-down menu “Actions”
- Choose “Edit language” option
- Select “Cart” and scroll to the “Shipping variants” field.
Kindly note if the “Shipping variants” field is empty the “SHIPPING & HANDLING” field will be hidden.
Install Metafield App
To enable product additional functions please install the app: Install ThemePlus App.
Also we recommend you to look at the instructions before the use. You may check it at the link:How to use?
Install Review App
PLEASE NOTE! TO ENABLE PRODUCT REVIEW YOU NEED TO SELECT AND INSTALL THE ONE FROM THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
* Default shopify (FREE App)GET APP - PRODUCT REVIEWS
* Ali Review App
To integrate Ali Review app you need to install this app and in the Customize theme go to the Theme settings > Settings > REVIEW > Use review app > Select - Ali Review app
Install Weglot App
To enable multilingual store please install the app:GET APP - WEGLOT APP
Install GDPR App
To enable GDPR + Cookie Bar please install the app:GET APP - Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar
Install ThemePlus App
To enable WISHLIST/ METAFIELD EDITOR please install the app:GET APP - ThemePlus APP
After you install the app you should follow the instructions below:
- Access your Shopify admin panel and click the Online store. Choose the optionPages
- Create a page with the name wishlist and select the template suffix: page.wishlist
- Click save
- Go to Theme option at your Online Store and click on the Customize button. Choose the "Theme settings” option
- On the Theme settings page select the tab Settings and scroll down to the Enable Wishlist option.
- Click save
Configure AddThis social
AddThis social works on a product page and a blog page
- Registry your account in AddThis
- Open Addthis home page. Scroll down and click Get Started button:
- Click Activate in new window:
- After your presets list click button Save and Continue:
- Copy user id:
- Paste the id in the theme's file: Actions > Edit code > Snippets > addthis.liquid
Please take a look at the tutorials for the additional theme settings.
Fast image load (IT IS NEEDED ONLY FOR NOT USED IE BROWSER) :
Theme is optimized with the lazyload effect.
Lazyload does not work with old browsers and devices.
You may do the steps below for your store:
- Go to the Themes option at your Online Store and click on the Actions button.
- Select Edit code option in the drop-down menu.
- On the Edit code page click theme.liquid which is on the Layout block.
- Copy the code below and paste the code at the end of the file before tag