Yanka - responsive shopify theme user guideTHEME OVERVIEW
- Sections in home page - drag and drop
- Image autoresize to same height
- Countdown timezone
- Google font
- Purchased promo section
- Catalogue mode
- Quick View
- Newsletter Mailchimp
- Newsletter default shopify
- Associate product options with image
- 4 levels drop-down menu
- Ajax filtres
- 10 FILTER GROUP for filter options
- Two designs of the product thumbnails
Read shopify manual before you start:
- Installing a new theme
- General settings
- Create a page
- Customizing your theme
- Customizing checkout page
- Translating your theme into another language
Don't have store yet?
Use my affiliate link and get free installation service. We are ready to process our theme installation after your regular payment to Shopify.
Free installation service includes:
- Theme installation
- Requiered app installation. Reviews, Wishlist, Compare. (Other apps may need additional fee).
- Import demo settings
- Import demo content (blogs and pages only)
Install themeTHEME INSTALL
- Upload theme in your store Official Documentation
- Publish theme
- Select home page design with presets
- Configure global theme settings. *REQUIRED
Upload and publish theme:
SELECT AND PASTE YOUR PRESET IN MAIN FILE IN THEME:
- Open presets:
Download selected preset.
Open downloaded file in the text editor.
Select ALL and COPY
- Go to Actions > Edit Code
- Find folder Config
- Open file settings_data.json. Select ALL and delete. Paste copied preset from external file.
Please do these steps with your store
- Configure currency
- Add new currency. *OPTIONAL
- Configure payments system
- Enable Accouts
- Configure shipping
- From your Shopify admin go to Settings > General
- In the block Standards and formats select default currency and save preset
- In the block Standards and formats click link Change formatting
- In opened block CURRENCY FORMATTING add red html code:
Add new currency in theme
New currency you can add in the section Header
Go to Online Store / Themes / Customize > Sections > Header > Content Multiple сurrencies
Configure payments system
- From your Shopify admin go to Settings / Payments
- Choose a payment gateway to accept payments for orders. The checkout page is working.
- From your Shopify admin go to Settings / Checkout
- In the block Customer accounts select Accounts are optional
- Click save
- From your shop admin, go to Settings / Shipping
- To enable shipping calculator, please configure your shipping rates by following below guide:
SET UP SHIPPING RATES - OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION
- When shipping has one way = Standart work;
- When shipping has second way = SHIPPING & HANDLING has message.
- Message you can edit here: Online Store / Themes / Actions > Edit language > Cart > General > Shipping variants
- If Shipping variants field is empty: SHIPPING & HANDLING field is hidden.
Install Metafield APPThemePlus APP
- To enable product additional functions, please install below app: Install ThemePlus APP.
How to use?
Install Review APP
PLEASE NOTE, TO ENABLE PRODUCT REVIEW, YOU NEED TO SELECT AND INSTALL ONE THE APPLICATIONS BELOW:
* Default shopify (FREE APP)GET APP - PRODUCT REVIEWS
* Ali Review app
GET APP - PRODUCT REVIEWS
To integrate Ali Review app you need to install this app and in the Customize theme go to the Theme settings > Settings > REVIEW > Use review app > Select - Ali Review app
Install Weglot APP
To enable multilangular store, please install below app:GET APP - WEGLOT APP
Install GDPR APP
To enable GDPR + Cookie Bar, please install below app:GET APP - Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar
APP to design:GET THE DESCRIPTION CODE for field custom text Cookie Bar
Admin panel in Customize theme. Align items (Additional Section and button To Top) above bar:
Install ThemePlus APPThemePlus APP
To enable WISHLIST, METAFIELD EDITOR, please install below app:GET APP - ThemePlus
- From your Shopify admin go to Pages
- Create page with name wishlist and select page template page.wishlist
- Click save
- Go to Customize Theme > Theme Settings > Settings > Enable Wishlist
- Click save
Configure AddThis social
AddThis social work in the product page and blog page
- Registry your account in AddThis
- Open Addthis home page. Scroll down and click button Get Started:
- in new window click Activate:
- After your presets click button Save and Continue:
- Copy user id:
- Paste id in theme. Actions > Edit code > Snippets > addthis.liquid
Small tutorials for fast theme modifications
Fast image load:
Theme optimized with lazyload.
Lazyload not work with old browsers and devices.
You can do this for your store:
- Open Edit Code > Layout > theme.liquid
- Copy code below and paste code in the end of the file before tag